The repertoire for the 2020 course is as follows:
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in C minor, 1st Movement
- Johann Strauss II – Overture to The Gypsy Baron
- Johann Strauss II – The Blue Danube
- Gioachino Rossini – Overture to The Barber of Seville
- Peter Warlock – Capriol Suite
- Georges Bizet – L’Arlesienne Suite No. 2: Farandole
- Malcolm Arnold – Children’s Pieces (orchestrated by Denis Bloodworth)
- A modern Irish work to be announced soon
For those works out of copyright, IAYO can provide a full set of study scores for cost of printing and postage. More details will be available soon.
You can view a list of previous repertoire from the courses here.