For those who originally applied to take part, the course will now take place online. We hope to be back again in 2021 in person!
The repertoire for the 2020 course is as follows:
- Ludwig van Beethoven – Symphony No. 5 in C minor, 1st Movement
- Johann Strauss II – Overture to The Gypsy Baron
- Johann Strauss II – The Blue Danube
- Gioachino Rossini – Overture to The Barber of Seville
- Peter Warlock – Capriol Suite
- Georges Bizet – L’Arlesienne Suite No. 2: Farandole
- Malcolm Arnold – Children’s Pieces (orchestrated by Denis Bloodworth)
- A modern Irish work to be announced soon
For those works out of copyright, IAYO can provide a full set of study scores for cost of printing and postage. More details will be available soon.
You can view a list of previous repertoire from the courses here.