The repertoire for the 2021 online course is as follows. All full scores and piano reductions, other than the Barber, are available to download as a .zip file here.
- Haydn – Symphony No.104 (London)
- Mozart – 40th Symphony (1st movement)
- Beethoven – Symphony Symphony No.7 (1st movement)
- Brahms – Academic Festival Overture
- Elgar – ‘Nimrod’ from Enigma Variations
- Barber – ‘Adagio for Strings’ (Available for purchase and download at JW Pepper.)
- Stravinsky – from ‘The Soldier’s Tale’ ;The Soldier’s March, Music to Scene 1, The Royal March
All scores other than the Barber are available from IMSLP. We have collated full and piano scores for you to download here. For those works out of copyright, IAYO can provide a full set of study scores for cost of printing and postage. We can include the Barber Adagio in the set if you provide a receipt for purchase.
You can view a list of previous repertoire from the courses here.